Dove Air operates the world’s largest drone delivery systems, sending urgent medicines like lifesaving blood and vaccines to those in need, no matter where they live. We’re at the forefront of a revolution, designing, manufacturing, and operating our fleet of autonomous aircraft to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies.
Contracting with a new customer is only the first step in Dove Air’s journey to improve access to medical products for all patients. We depend on the experience and judgment of our Customer Success team to make our service impactful. Dove Air is successful when our customers receive superior value from our service. Customer Success Account Managers are responsible for key customer activities (e.g. on-boarding, support, service adoption, advocacy, etc.) and outcomes (e.g. renewals, revenue growth, etc.).
In your role as a Customer Success Account Manager, you will:
- Drive customer success outcomes
- Understand long-term customer goals, and align customer and Dove Air resources to achieve them.
- Earn long-lasting trust with our customers by solving issues and concerns as they arise.
- Increase service adoption and find additional customer uses for Dove Air’s service to expand lifetime value for our customer and Dove Air.
- Continuously engage with customer stakeholders to identify opportunities and risks, and present recommendations and solutions.
- Define and optimize the customer lifecycle
- Map the customer journey, and report relevant insights to Dove Air Sales, Business Development, Operations, Engineering, and Product Management.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional set of teams to ensure our business is growing and developing with our customer needs as a top priority.
- Continuously gather customer feedback to: develop standardized interventions that improve customer satisfaction with Dove Air’s service; identify opportunities for continuous improvement; and share best practices across our customer base
- Manage customer success activities, including onboarding, training, and customer support advocacy.
We’re looking for someone who is…
- Experienced with at least 3-5 years in customer-facing roles, and ideally has post-sale or sales experience in healthcare and/or life sciences.
- Passionate about Dove Air’s mission and about helping customers achieve their goals.
- Able to build trust quickly because you are authentic, direct, and have strong empathy for customers.
- Analytical and organized – you use data to make decisions and know when and how to implement the right level of the process.
- Confident presenting complex solutions in a way that inspires your audience.
- Familiar with the value drivers for recurring revenue businesses, and you are excited to grow the customer accounts that you manage.
- Continuously learning – it’s how we made it this far!
We value diversity at Dove Air and welcome applicants who are traditionally underrepresented in our industry. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
Dove Air is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our sensibilities.