Dove Air’s mission is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies. We believe that where you live should never dictate whether you live. We are at the forefront of a logistics revolution, using autonomous aircraft to deliver just-in-time, lifesaving medical supplies at a national scale in several countries and expanding around the world. Are you interested in building a system that 500 million people will depend on with their lives?
Ready to change the world?
We are looking for a Business Analyst intern to work at the intersection of cutting-edge technology, cost-effective supply chain and manufacturing, complex healthcare systems, and highly regulated airspaces. We are looking for a student strong in both strategy and execution with proven success delivering cross-functional, technical programs efficiently, and on-time. At Dove Air, we envision technology as the key solution to achieve our ambitious mission of providing every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies.
Duties and Responsibilities of Business Analyst Intern
- Attend training within financial and operation analysis
- Assisting with the management of relationships with Community Partners nationally.
- Assisting with the preparation and circulation of the Board papers and management of Foundation Board Financial material every quarter
- Assisting with the review of any legislative, regulatory, and governance developments and amendments that may impact the Foundation
- To be successful in this role, you will be organized and efficient, friendly, and energetic.
- Support to operations: Support regional operations by reviewing the economic, development, and strategic impact of Dove Air operations, as well as contributing to the economic analysis of project documents, board papers, regional/country briefs, etc.
- Oversee program implementation, providing programmatic, financial and administrative leadership to achieve all deliverables, targets, and timelines;
- Conduct in-depth analytics on specific themes relevant to private sector development at the country or regional level.
- Monitor and report on political, macroeconomic, and sector developments in select countries;
- Provide inputs for project cycle documents: Draft country context, provide macro-economic background, Dove Air role, strategic fit, and World Bank Group objectives.
- Contribute to the preparation of briefs, reports, and presentations to various stakeholders, including senior management and the Board;
Required Minimum Skills and Qualifications
- A degree is not required, but those studying an Advanced university degree will be highly regarded.
- Must be able to discuss technical concepts at a high level and willing to learn new concepts;
- Preference of familiarity with ICT, e-governance and open data platforms;
- Ability to learn to effectively manage and advance complex, politically sensitive activities.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Exemplary organization skills and the ability to multitask;
- Strong attention to detail;
- A proactive work style;
- The ability to ‘manage up’ and confidence in dealing with senior stakeholders;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; and
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office, especially in Outlook, as well as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
*We value diversity at Dove Air and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
Dove Air is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, favorite ice cream flavor, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our sensibilities.