Dove Air’s mission is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies. We believe that where you live should never dictate whether you live. We are at the forefront of a logistics revolution, using autonomous aircraft to deliver just-in-time, lifesaving medical supplies at a national scale in several countries and expanding around the world. Are you interested in building a system that 500 million people will depend on with their lives?
Ready to change the world?
You will be part of the Operations Integration team that manages change at the company. As part of that team, you will be responsible for taking the existing change management system and leveling it up to support global operations, making it more efficient and flexible, while keeping the user experience as a priority. You will own and manage the overall change management tool, roadmap architecture, and implementation. This job goes beyond sending hardware out the door – as part of a critical healthcare support function, you will facilitate the complete hardware lifecycle including maintenance, refurbishment, and retirement/obsolescence cycles in a highly regulated environment.
- Experience implementing and managing a product lifecycle/change management system in high volume, global, distributed hardware or software manufacturing environment
- Background working in a regulated environment such as product certification, FDA, or FAA
- Working with hardware and software changes and coordinating both
- Designing and using metrics to understand the limitations of your systems and iteratively improve
Within 1 Month You Will
- Become familiar with our hardware and software system with hands-on training
- Learn and oversee our existing change management system
- Identify regulatory gates and requirements and ensure compliance
Within 3 Months You Will
- Work with IT, program management, internal manufacturers and equipment providers to create solutions that enable the change management vision, integrated with regulatory requirement gates and supply chain
- Design and implement a metrics dashboard to evaluate the effectivity of the change management system and inform improvements
Within 6 Months You Will
- Manage training and change management activities associated with the rolling out PLM features and enhancements
- Implement industry best practices for PLM functionality and development, in the alignment of Engineering and Supply Chain processes
- Collaborate with leadership teams for demand management and work with IT to align resource priorities
Dove Air is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our sensibilities.
We value diversity at Dove Air and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!