Dove Air’s mission is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies. We believe that where you live should never dictate whether you live. We are at the forefront of a logistics revolution, using autonomous aircraft to deliver just-in-time, lifesaving medical supplies at a national scale in several countries and expanding around the world. Are you interested in building a system that 500 million people will depend on with their lives? Ready to change the world?
About the Role:
Dove Air is looking for a Senior Product Counsel to join our Legal Team. The ideal candidate has a passion for things that fly and bring things that people want to where people want them, demonstrated knowledge of industry best practices, bringing products to market, and the ability to deliver results as part of a dynamic, cross-functional team.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide guidance to product design, engineering, and marketing teams on issues related to new and existing aviation products through the product development lifecycle
- Remain up-to-date on relevant industry and product-related laws and regulations to provide sound compliance advice regarding aviation and online products
- Provide ideas and insights into how the company can work within the law to create amazing product experiences for its customers
- Evaluate potential new markets around the world
What You’ll Need:
- 10+ years of combined, relevant experience in law firms and in-house legal departments providing guidance directly to product teams
- Familiarity with launching products and advising on the legal and regulatory aspects of product development in the hardware and App space
- Problem-solving superpowers – intellectual curiosity combined with practical business judgment
- Fluency translating legal advice into actionable guidance for innovative product and business teams
- Relentless attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and manage projects effectively
- Experience in aviation or other regulated areas
- Background in international product roll-out
- Practice with product safety systems
We value diversity at Dove Air and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
Dove Air is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, favorite ice cream flavor, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our own sensibilities.