Dove Air’s mission is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies. We believe that where you live should never dictate whether you live. We are at the forefront of a logistics revolution, using autonomous aircraft to deliver just-in-time, lifesaving medical supplies at a national scale in several countries and expanding around the world. Are you interested in building a system that 500 million people will depend on with their lives?
We will count on you to own Dove Air’s workplace and HR admin related activities, allowing our team to do the best work of their lives. This includes event planning, new hire onboarding, data systems management, and more. You will be the strategic point-person for all workplace and HR admin related activities. Additionally, Dove Air designs build and operate all our systems in-house, on-premises, so you will be working in a manufacturing and office environment where safety is a top priority. To be successful in this role, you will have to be proactive and creative. You will constantly be thinking about ways to improve the overall experience of being at Dove Air and understand how to balance resources accordingly. You will report into our People team, but will regularly partner with leadership across the organization on workplace initiatives, international onboarding strategy, and HR/compliance administration.
The Ideal Candidate For This Role
- Must be a self- starter who takes on tasks from start to finish, making sure they are completed with operational excellence.
- Thrives when working on high-level strategic initiatives alongside tactical tasks and responsibilities and also can implement and execute.
- Can anticipate company and team needs, and quickly respond accordingly.
- Is accustomed to multitasking and on-the-spot decision-making in a fast-paced environment, and demonstrates quick and creative problem-solving skills.
- Is a demonstrated team player who partners effectively with internal and external stakeholders (outside immigration counsel, outside employment counsel, catering/cleaning vendors)
- Feels comfortable trusting their instincts and isn’t afraid to make a mistake, correct, and move on.
You Will Be Responsible For
- People administration functions – onboarding new team members and getting them excited about Dove Air’s mission and values. Keeping our HR database updated and looking for ways to improve data collection and maintenance.
- Facilities – Project managing facility and workplace-related projects to define the scope, develop logistic plans, set up budgets, create and maintain proper tracking procedures and follow through to completion while creating an environment where people are excited to come to work and solve hard problems.
- Office organization and efficiency – finding creative solutions to everyday office problems, prioritizing ruthlessly, and limiting spending.
- Team & Company events – celebrating Dove Air’s milestones by planning unique and engaging events for team members and their families.
- Brainstorming creative ways to make our workspace feel more globally mindful- bridging physical distances between our various locations to make the Dove Air team feel united.
We value diversity at Dove Air and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
Dove Air is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our sensibilities.